This website at www.stratanet.co.nz (“Website”) and the services available on it are provided by StrataNet Limited.
- “we” or “StrataNet” means StrataNet Limited and its related companies and “our” and “us” have corresponding meanings;
- “you” means the person visiting our Website;
- “Personal information” has the meaning given to that term in the Privacy Act 2020.
Purpose of collection of Personal Information
The personal information collected from you will only be used by us:
- for the purposes of the Website and your interactions with the Website; and
- in connection with your enquiries about our services and in connection with supplying services to you which you purchase on the Website or otherwise from us.
We may use the Personal Information that you provide to us to contact you about our services and send information and news to you in relation to the Website, our services and products and StrataNet.
Types of Personal Information collected
We collect Personal information about you as follows:
- Information available on social media: we may collect Personal Information about you which you make available on your LinkedIn, Facebook or other social media platforms, in accordance with your privacy settings on those platforms.
- Information from third parties: We may also collect Personal Information about you from third parties where the information is publicly available or where you have consented to such collection.
We also collect anonymous information from you:
Browsing information: As you browse the Website, information may be collected about your visit. We use this information to improve your personal experience of using our Website, to monitor performance, and to make it easier for you and other visitors to use. This information is collected through cookies and other technical methods.
We seek to collect Personal Information only from the person themselves. By providing Personal Information to us, you confirm that the Personal Information is your Personal Information or that you are authorised by the relevant person to provide that Personal Information to us.
Third party suppliers
In operating the Website and in connection with the promotion and supply of services that you may purchase on our Website or otherwise from us, we use third party suppliers and contractors. If required for the particular function or activity for which the Personal Information was collected, we provide the Personal Information to our relevant third party suppliers and contractors.
Transfer of Personal Information outside New Zealand
In the case of our third party suppliers that are outside of New Zealand, if we transfer your Personal Information to any of these suppliers we will comply with the relevant requirements in the Privacy Act 2020.
Credit Card Information
StrataNet does not collect or hold your credit card information. The credit card processing is performed using a third party payment gateway.
Storage and security of Personal Information
We confirm that we have security safeguards in place in relation to your Personal Information (that we consider reasonable in the circumstances) aimed at protecting against loss, unauthorised access or use, or misuse, in compliance with the Privacy Act 2020.
Access and Correction
You may contact us at any time to request:
- Confirmation about whether we hold any Personal Information about you;
- us to provide access to the Personal Information that we hold about you.
You may at any time request us to correct any errors in the Personal Information we hold about you.